On the left wall hanging the painting "The great willow flock." The painting had its original location in the first chapel, in the current browser cottage.
A remarkable work of art In the church is the ore of one of the church bells destroyed when Brunskog's church burned at a thunderstorm 1972. At the opening of the Sandvik Church, this original gift was handed over by Brunskog's church.
The organ have originally existed in Hagfors church. It was bought by EFS mission compound in Stjernfors, who donated the organ to Sandvikengården when the activity in the chapel ceased.
The worship space is a clay of Christ in clay. Sculptor is the priest Martin Martling, commissar of the Brunskog church 1928-1933. The artwork was donated to Sandvikengården by Martling's children after his death.