Painted confirmand 2015
How did you think it was to confirm you in Sandvikengården?
- To confirm me in Sandviken is clearly one of the best things I've done. I had a chance to get to know lots of new friends, having awesome fun while getting to know Jesus! Moreover, given a lot of time to get to know myself and reflect on how I want to be that person. I matured a lot during my time in Sandviken.
What do you remember best?
- Above all community participants and leaders but also among all those who worked on the farm. It was noticeable that everyone enjoyed and had fun!
What would you say to someone who is looking to learn the Sandvikengården?
- You will definitely not regret it, so you have a chance to read the Sandvikengården I recommend you strongly to take it! I myself thought it seemed a bit scary to be away so long, but as soon as I got there I was welcomed like family and the time just flew.
Is there anything you particularly remember well?
- Yes, so everything but… all devotionals, evening devotions - vespers - I remember that almost best. And all the games in the beginning (Elsa). The hike too! It was very fun! (Frida)
What would you say to someone who is looking to confirm on Sandvikengården?
- Then I say that: GO to the confal camp at Sandvikengården because you really get a memory for life then! It is impossible to imagine a better confirmation.