The confirmation period is an important time, which you should try to take good care of. It is not primarily for giving you some wonderful summer weeks, but first of all wants to be a guide in life's most important issues. Our highest goal is to help you reach a conscious and true Christian life! The goal is to show the life in Christ by giving the confirmands:
• Attachment to interpret his life in baptism because
• Opportunity to highlight the issues they themselves carry the
• Experience of Christian faith and church life is all about the central questions of life
• Experience of community worship and devotion
• Ability to be affected by and take a position on the church's message
• Allows users to express their faith and doubt
Konfirmantionslägret is open to young people in VT 24 are in grades 8. We normally receive 44 participants. Family members are welcome to visit the camp, primarily Sundays with worship at. 11.00, and the free time then.
Confirmation candidates live in two- to quadruple. On the days we have lessons, theme nights, music, theater, drama, swimming, canoeing, outdoor activities, sports, football, volleyball, and daily devotions. We also tend to make a longer day trip. The fee, which is subsidized, inter alia, of your home church, includes the cost of all activities, meals, study materials (except note materials), tours, guide fees, etc.
The 2024 camp will tentatively run from Wednesday, June 12 to Saturday, July 6. A mandatory follow-up is planned for a weekend in September or October, but we do not have a follow-up. The call takes place on Wednesday, June 12 at 16.00 p.m.
Takes place on Saturday, July 6, in Brunskog's Church at 11.00 a.m. Coffee for relatives at EFS Sandvikengården at 9.00 in the same bath with the confirmand's pack being picked up. Confirmation with the Lord's Supper in Brunskog's Church, then there is the opportunity to participate in a feast and fellowship for the relatives at Sandvikengården (more information about the fellowship, number of guests who can be received, price, etc. will be sent out at the start of the course).
Bring to confirmation camp
• Bed linen, toiletries, and if you have a sleeping bag, sleeping pad for ev. outing.
• On confirmation boys wearing dark trousers and white shirt, possibly dark tie. The girls are dressed in white, people often have a white dress or white skirt and blouse. (We do not cover)
• Confirmation Bible (full Bible) We use the latest translation. If you do not have a Bible, you can get one here.