With care for guests and employees, Sandvikengården closely monitors the development of the coronavirus covid-19. We have established routines and plans to protect the health of our guests and our staff. We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Authority, the Swedish Food Agency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Guidelines, dates and information may be updated on an ongoing basis.
To the extent possible, we want to be able to receive booked guests. We take the necessary steps to make you feel safe during your stay in the yard. This means extra cleaning and cleaning with disinfection. We follow the recommendations set by the Swedish National Food Administration for food service, but adapt to the wishes of the guests. To the extent of space and wishes, we try to provide our own rooms for overnight guests rather than sharing the rooms. If someone falls ill during their stay, we will provide empty rooms / cabins in case someone needs to be quarantined.
What we do to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff
- We follow guidelines and recommendations from the Public Health Authority, the Swedish Food Agency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Sandvikengården's guests and staff have been informed about covid-19 with instructions, tips and guidelines.
- We act in accordance with procedures that we have established and that apply in the event of covid-19 detection.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are always a high priority. We have now further strengthened our routines for cleaning, cleaning and hygiene.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Regular disinfection of frequently used areas such as door handles, reception desk, general toilets / showers, guest kitchens, switches and other areas that many guests regularly use.
- Hand disinfection is often available to our guests in public areas.
- Established routines for possible illnesses among employees.
Security measures that you as a guest can take to protect themselves and others against covid-19
- Wash your hands frequently. It takes at least 20 seconds to wash your hands really clean. Don't forget your thumb and wrist. Handwash is an option when you do not have the option of hand washing.
- Wipe dry. Moist hands spread more bacteria and viruses than dry ones. Use a paper towel that is discarded after you use it.
- Try to avoid touching your face and eyes.
- Do you have to cough or sneeze in the arm fold or in a paper handkerchief to avoid infecting others. You also keep your hands clean from any contamination.
- If you experience symptoms that may indicate that you have become infected with coronavirus (such as fever, muscle and joint pain, headache and dry cough), inform the staff, if possible, without leaving your room.
The regular cancellation procedures remain, but we would like to encourage a dialogue with us on questions regarding your booking's implementation in order for both parties to feel secure. As long as schools and public premises are kept open, we see no reason to restrict ourselves or our guests' access to the yard. On the contrary, it was an asset to get to Sandvikengården's privacy.
Cancellation Policy for Group
The reservation must be confirmed by the customer within one month. In connection with the confirmation paid a booking fee. The reservation fee is deducted from the final invoice and will not be refunded for any canceled part. For cancellations four to six weeks before the booked time will be charged a fee of more 10% of the price of the canceled part, (ie total fee + 10%). For cancellation later than four weeks before the booked time will be charged an additional 20% of the agreed price for the canceled part, (ie the total fee + 30%). This provided the corresponding time not used by another client. Later than five days before arrival, the final number of participants notified. At decrease of more than 10% of the participants later than 5 days before arrival will be charged a total 50% of the agreed price for this reduction.
Cancellation policy for individual
Cancellation must be made no later than 18.00 the day before arrival, unless otherwise agreed. If you cancel later, you will be charged for one day. This also applies in the event of no-show.
This information is valid until otherwise stated and may be updated at a later date.