Sandvikengården exists because hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people's vision, sacrifice, hard work, donations and prayers.
It has in Sandvikengården seen an opportunity to meet people with different needs and mission unions have Sandvikengården an outpost of the business in their own church.

Here is a historical summary of the farm's first 80 years.

Anna HagenAnna Hagen - Donated at the end of the century 1920- his homestead to the Evangelical's Foundation or Mission Movement, which she called the ETUC. She lived poor and were stingy with himself. All she could spare she donated to the mission. The people in this neighborhood called her "EFS".
She knew that the little little place she had here was scenic and beautiful at Värmelns strand. Her thought was that the missionaries when they came home from Africa could find a place of relaxation and rest. 

Anna Olsson had actually bequeathed her cottage with associated land to EFS central. The ETUC had decided that the property would be sold at auction. The person who saved the farm in EFS's ownership was Gottfrid Karlsson, an employed junior secretary within EFS in Värmland, who managed to stop the auction.
1931 The first new building after EFS in Värmland received the farm as a gift, will be taken into use. It is the building that is now called Läsarstugan. The house houses accommodation on the ground floor and upstairs, as well as a chapel.
As the kitchen is used Anna Olsson (Anna Hagen) little cottage, which was below the current dining room, the dining room and Sunnemosalen. Drinking water taken from the well of the neighbor in Lavika. Disk Water had to take in the lake. A large part of the food was donated. 1934 recognized the so-called household committee gifts in kind: "From the village of Corolla: 12 kg wheat flour, 5 kg green peas, 11 kg eggs, 4 kg of butter, 1 / 2 thin potato ..."
The first years the business was limited to a number of camps and Bible lessons. There were no employees and all the work was done voluntarily. A magnificently made Hilda on Nyen in Skärmnäs. She gathered up what was most needed for a junior camp, packed it in a Grass transporters and got his father to drive her to Sandviken.
1931 Junior home (Sandvikengården) inaugurated by the vicar Anders Nilsson. His sermon John 1: 35ffh 1: 35ff. (Abstracts in Arvika Newspaper 9 / 7 1931)
1932 held junior camp 28 July - August 3
Junior Camp 19341933 invited to two junior camps. Camp Fee six crowns.
1951 first sewing circle collection with 200 participants.
1952 the first year that Vilma Larsson working in the farm kitchen. She has been working every summer in the farm kitchen until his death on 1990 century.
1953 Installed a gas stove and a drain arranged to the kitchen. Utediskplatsen behind Anna's croft will be "even better".
1953 In a so-called semi-annual meeting in Amal discussed an extension of a so-called Camp Lodge. No one was påositiv, but ...
1955 Camp Cottage inaugurated. Construction cost 20-30.000. A 30's collection lists are in Värmland and Dalsland. It is noted that a single donor gave 200 kr. Camp cottage has seven rooms "for speaker and those participants who can not stay at the barracks" 2 Price per night for a shared room.
1956 The farm 25 anniversary. Adolescents (DUF's) annual meeting think that boarder the fee should be increased from 2 SEK / night 3: 50. On popular demand kept youth home open for refreshments at the week ends, even when the meetings are not held.The view of the lake
1957 held a Bible study with Ole Hallesby from Norway as the main speaker.
1959 New dining room with fireplace, current Sunnemposalen. Become 1970 chapel (see below) 

At the end of the 1950's hired Holger Lundström as music consultant for the ETUC in Värmland. Song and music camp became an important new business in Sandvikengården. This activity has continued and still arrrangeras the music camp for children and youth, now with Dan Olofsson and Ann Britt Melander as principal.
1960 First confirmation arranged during. Over 1.000 teenagers have participated in these camps over the years. The same summer organized boys and girls camps (fee 15 SEK) teen camps, youth camps and Bible study.old dining room
1962 Music Camp.
1962 Youth camps where Folke Bäckström involved for the tenth consecutive year. Camp Director: Ingemar Nygren.
Mark Gift which eventually new dining room and kitchen are built is obtained by Martha and Ernst Andersson, Laviken
1963 Sunday School today with 125 participants. HOUSEFATHER Henry Robertson.
1966 Sandvikengården may "for the time being" borrow the Thanksgiving bell from Boda parish.
1967 Inauguration of the church bell. New belfry.
1967 Decision on new kitchen and dining building. A lodge near Lake Trehörningen purchased and rebuilt the dining room. Brunskogs municipality a grant for 3.000 € to costs. Mangrove Forest church council decides that the collection plate on Michaelmas Day and 1 Advent shall accrue Sandvikengården. Total cost 167.000: - loans 48.000: - in the bank.


671 94 Brunskog
telephone Kitchen
+ 46 (0) 570 50025
+ 46 (0) 570 50025
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
org no


Husfädrar through the ages
/ Not in time order /

Erland Johansson
Bertil Johansson
Brother Eric Grunnesjö
Tony Guldbrandzén
Arne Johansson
Lennart Hagegård
Nygard Staffan
Ingemar Nygren
Lars Bernspång
Henry Robertson
Sven Karlsson
Mr Nygren
Lennart Björk
Alf Wiberg
Martin Frykberg 


They were
Swift Code
123-362 21 07