Confirmation time is an important time that you should try to take well. It is not primarily for giving you some nice summer weeks, but first of all wants to be a guide to life's most important issues. Our highest goal is to help you reach a conscious and true Christian life! The goal is to show the life in Christ by giving the confirmations:
• Attachment to interpret his life in baptism because
• Opportunity to highlight the issues they themselves carry the
• Experience of Christian faith and church life is all about the central questions of life
• Experience of community worship and devotion
• Ability to be affected by and take a position on the church's message
• Allows users to express their faith and doubt
Konfirmantionslägret is open to young people in VT 20 are in grades 8. We normally receive 44 participants. Family members are welcome to visit the camp, primarily Sundays with worship at. 11.00, and the free time then.
Confirmation candidates live in two- to quadruple. On the days we have lessons, theme nights, music, theater, drama, swimming, canoeing, outdoor activities, sports, football, volleyball, and daily devotions. We also tend to make a longer day trip. The fee, which is subsidized, inter alia, of your home church, includes the cost of all activities, meals, study materials (except note materials), tours, guide fees, etc.
2020's camp is being conducted on Wednesday, the 17 June to Saturday, the 11 July. A compulsory retirement is scheduled for a weekend in September or October, but we have no precedence. The call will take place on Wednesday the 17 June at. 16.00
Owns room on Saturday the 11 of July, in Brunskogs Kyrka at. 11.00. Coffee for relatives at EFS Sandvikengården at. 9.00. Confirmation with the Lord's Holy Communion in Brunskogs Kyrka, then there is the opportunity to participate in a feast and social gatherings for the relatives at Sandvikengården (more information about social affairs, number of guests that can be received, price etc. sent at the start of the course).
Bring to confirmation camp
• Bed linen, toiletries, and if you have a sleeping bag, sleeping pad for ev. outing.
• On confirmation boys wearing dark trousers and white shirt, possibly dark tie. The girls are dressed in white, people often have a white dress or white skirt and blouse. (We do not cover)
• Confirmation Bible (helbibel) We use the latest translation. Do not have a Bible, you can get one here.