The right of public access gives not only the right to stay in nature but also obligations to live up to.
It requires responsibility, judgment and consideration. We do not allow groups over three canoes.
- You must not pass over land or land that can be damaged. Even residents on plots that are not fenced have the right to be left alone, passing at a distance of at least 100 meters. Do not forget to close if necessary. gates after you. You are not allowed to land at private piers.
- Camping for XNUMX hours on suitable land that is far from dwelling houses is permitted. When staying in a larger group, the landowner must be consulted. Leave the ground as if you have not been there. You are not allowed to camp in bathing areas and similar public areas.
- The law's rules on firing are strict. During your canoe trip, you may set fire to the arranged fire places in connection with the windbreaks that are available after the fire. Fire is only permitted if there is no risk of fire or other damage and is completely prohibited in Norway. Never fire in dry or windy weather. You can call 054-15 50 15 (answering machine) to get current information about any. fire risk. Be very careful to extinguish after you! The supply of firewood is very limited and you collect it from the ground in the forest.
- Bathing and mooring by boat or canoe is allowed as long as it is not on or in close proximity to the plot or where there may be special rules such as. bird sanctuary.
- on someone else's water is almost always allowed. Do not leave any traces of you in the form of eg. debris, fireplaces (own fireplaces may NOT be built!) or wind shelter. Bring all the waste and dig down stools and toilet paper at least a decimeter.
- You may pick
- wild berries, mushrooms, fallen branches and dry rice and wild flowers that are not protected. However, you must not take twigs, branches, twigs, bark, leaves, ollon, nuts or resin from growing trees or shrubs.
To be allowed to fish in our lakes, a fishing license is required. We sell municipal and canoe trail fishing licenses.